Revered as the best place to view the northern nights enjoy a one night stay in Yellowknife before exploring beyond our backyard for a three night stay at Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge, where you can further your aurora watching possibilities away from the City and experience the beauty of the barrens in autumn. A photo lead will accompany you on this adventure to guide and assist, should you want to photo-shoot the aurora and learn about the science behind nature’s light show. Guided daily excursions, either hiking and/or boating are available. You’ll be immersed in the awe-inspiring land to sky experience on this adventure. Only two available dates.
2019 & 2020 DATES
Full Package (4 Night/5 Day)
September 10 – 14
Price: $4,500.00 + 5% GST
Lodge Only (3 Night/4 Day)
September 08 – 11
September 11 – 14
Price: $4,275.00 + 5% GST
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Minimum: 6 Maximum 10-12
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES
– One night accommodation in Yellowknife
– One night aurora tour in Yellowknife
– Return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
– Cabin Accommodation
– Access to extraordinary aurora viewing/photography
– Three delicious meals per day (in lodge, packed or shore lunch)
– Aurora Photo leader
– Lodge Gear including: rubber boots & life jackets
– Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
– Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
Taxes, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, camera equipment and/or accessories, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
All rates are per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room option we have a single private room rate.
A deposit of $1,500.00 is required to confirm your reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, substitutes are allowed. Balance is due July 1st.
Please check with our office for availability prior to booking your flight to Yellowknife
Optional Add-On Activities
- Yellowknife City Tour – $80.00/per person + GST
- 4 – hour guided fishing. $250.00/per person + GST
2 person min. (advance booking required)
Need more information? Ask us and check out our lodge page.